Take control of your health and improve your quality of life at Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health’s 2018 Spring Into Health ‘Fare’! This buffet-style health and wellness experience will include a diverse group of community organizations representing many aspects of the healthcare system that can help you maximize your well-being.
Sample our unique fare of confirmed free services including but not limited to:
- Blood drive courtesy of United Blood Services
- Mammograms courtesy of Nevada Health Centers (bring insurance card if applicable, free service for uninsured, see back of the flyer for detail)
- Dental screenings, fluoride and varnish treatments courtesy of UNLV School of Dentistry
- Vision tests, eyeglass adjustments and outdated eyeglass collection
- Various health screenings/assessments courtesy of Anthem BCBS Community Outreach Vehicle
- Educational presentations starting at 10:30 AM
- Bring your medications to our pharmacist and get answers to all of your questions
- CPR demonstrations
- Caregiver and elder care resources, legal aid
- Healthy diet/eating session
- Shingles, Pneumonia Vaccinations (bring Rx card for pricing)
- Memory Screening & Brain Health Checkup
- Veterans Resources
- Pulmonary Function Tests – courtesy of UMC
AND MUCH MORE!
This event is hosted by KOOL102.3/ FM/1280 AM & KJUL 104.7 FM Las Vegas
Sponsored in part by Biogen, CareMore Health, HealthCare Partners, and Southwest Medical
Wednesday, March 21, 10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
Keep Memory Alive Event Center at
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
888 West Bonneville Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Free and open to all. Fantastic door prizes will be drawn by raffle throughout the day. No reservations are required, but RSVP to qualify for additional raffle tickets!
The first 250 people will receive an additional gift!
702.778.6702 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Free parking is located next to the event venue.