A Free Community Event in Las Vegas
Are you fearful of falling? Have you been stumbling lately? Falls are not a normal part of aging and most can be prevented. You have the power to reduce your risk. Join us for free balance testing conducted by licensed physical and occupational therapists, and learn ways to decrease your risk.
Screenings are appropriate for anyone. Whether you are experiencing memory loss right now or are simply concerned about the future, this is an opportunity to:
- Have a brief, free memory screening and receive results to compare at a future screening
- Get a free, brain health self-assessment
- Learn if you qualify for an Alzheimer’s disease research study
Participants will receive:
- A copy of their assessment(s) to share with their primary care provider
- Information on free classes aimed at reducing fall risk
- Information on participation in clinical trials available to both those who are cognitively normal & those with memory impairment
- More resources and tools to improve your health
When: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health 888 W. Bonneville Ave Las Vegas, NV 89106
Cost: Complimentary, courtesy of the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health Neuro Rehabilitation & Research Team
Questions? Please contact Chris Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702.483.6032