- This event has passed.
TURNING POINT THE QUEST FOR A CURE – Free Film Screening
January 31, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Where will the future of Alzheimer’s research take us? BrightFocus Foundation, a leading funder of Alzheimer’s disease research around the world, presents an exclusive screening of the documentary, Turning Point. Acclaimed filmmaker and director James Keach (Walk the Line, Glen Campbell…I’ll Be Me) follows a team of researchers on the front lines of Alzheimer’s research and captures the raw disappointment and renewed hope of those working to find a cure for this incurable disease affecting nearly 5.7 million Americans.
See this film:
Friday, January 31, 2020
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 10:05 AM – Welcome
- 10:10-11:30 AM – Turning Point Film Screening
- 11:30 AM-12:00 PM – Panel Discussion, Q&A
The Post-Screening Panel of Experts will include:
- Aaron Ritter, MD – Director of Clinical Trials at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Dylan Wint, MD – Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Brian Browne, MS CSA – President and CEO of Dementia Care Education
- An Alzheimer’s patient and their caregiver will also share their perspective