- This event has passed.
Healthy Brains Day 2019: A Multicultural Celebration
May 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm PDTFree
CELEBRATE the launch of the new look of HealthyBrains.org web site and app…
Now in English and Spanish!
JOIN community leaders and brain health experts in a fun, free and interactive evening of learning ways to maintain your brain.
EXPLORE the Six Pillars of Brain Health and local community resources where you can:
- Get Moving: Try chair exercises lead by our physical therapy team.
- “Exercise” Your Brain: Learn new words in several languages and find out where you can continue to stretch your brain.
- Eat Smart: Enjoy multicultural, brain-healthy appetizers and beverages.
- Rest Well: Experience meditation and discover why sleep and reducing stress matter to your brain.
- Stay Connected: Socialize and explore places in Las Vegas where you can gather for fun or volunteer to help others.
- Control other risks: Interact with Cleveland Clinic doctors and understand how an array of medical conditions from obesity to high blood pressure can affect your brain health.