- This event has passed.
Balance and Memory Screening
September 23 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A FREE COMMUNITY EVENT
Are you fearful of falling? Have you been stumbling lately? Falls are not a normal part of aging and most can be prevented. You have the power to reduce your risk. Join us for free balance testing conducted by licensed physical and occupational therapists, and learn ways to decrease your risk.
Screenings are appropriate for anyone. Whether you are experiencing memory loss right now or are simply concerned about the future, this is the opportunity to:
- Have a brief, free memory screening and receive results to compare at a future screening
- Get a free, brain health self-assessment
- Learn if you qualify for an Alzheimer’s disease research study
As a participant, you will receive:
- A copy of your assessments to share with your primary care provider
- Information on free classes aimed at reducing fall risk
- Information on participation in clinical trials available to both those who are cognitively normal & those with memory impairment
- More resources and tools to improve your health
Monday, September 23, 2019
1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
888 W. Bonneville Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Complimentary, courtesy of the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health Neuro Rehabilitation & Research Team
RSVP is required:
No Internet access?
Call us at 702.778.6700