A Comprehensive Review of Parkinson’s Disease – Part 2 – NOV 29
An Education Session:
A Comprehensive Review of Parkinson’s Disease
Join us for the second session in a free, four-part community education series on Parkinson’s disease.
Session 2 on Wednesday, November 29, will address the non-motor symptoms that could be associated with Parkinson’s disease (PD) including:
- hallucinations and delusions
- mood disorders, and
- a range of other comorbidities and complications
This education series is made possible through the generous support of Acadia.
Printable Flyer – Review of PD-Part 2
Make your reservations online:
Wednesday, November 29, 2017,
5:30PM-8:00PM – Light Snacks Provided
Complimentary, but reservations are required
Free parking is located next to the event venue
- The basic symptoms and epidemiology
- The patient and caregiver journey
- Resources for managing stress
- Tips for maximizing quality of life
- Exercise and nutrition advice tailored to the needs of those living with PD
This education series is made possible through the generous support of Acadia and UCB, Inc.